- We have all seen
how an appropriate
even grim tyrants.
Follow BlindFolly on Twitter
Dispatches from Terra Nullius
• 'Prophet' Claims Military will reinstate Trump as President 'by the end of April'
... and pigs will fly by July.
• Haunted 'Frozen' Elsa Doll Terrorizes Houston Family
... 'The ectoplasm never bothered me anyway.'
• Televangelists using Covid relief funds to buy private jets
...Call it the Government Tithe Protection Program
• Georgia Spa Shooter Was a Patient at an Evangelical 'Sex Addiction' Clinic
...Worked like a charm.
• Covid-denying Russian Monk Arrested for Urging Congregation to Commit Suicide
...Just when we thought things couldn't get crazier.
• The Blockchain of Faith - 'In Satoshi We Trust'
...You cannot serve God and Bitcoin.
• Scientist Agonizing over His 'Naive Realism' in a Quantum World
...It's sorta like herding Schrodinger's feral cats.
• Master Ryuho Okawa will cure your coronavirus with a ritual ... for $400
His Happy Science followers believe he is a god...from Venus
Our Faith Partners:• The Center for Moral Ambiguity
• Church of Dynamic Tension
• Sanctuary of Cognitive Dissonance
• Abomination Station
• Yo Momma's Spiritual Smackdown
• Ferngully Temple of Ecoharmony
• Area 51 Church of Mystery
• Contradictory Paradox Church...not!
• The Bible Snack Mini-Church
• The E-PISSED-copal Church of Never Ending Resentment
• Sanctuary of Cynicism
Niche Publications We Don’t Need• The Edible Hymnal
• The Illustrated Encyclopedia of Circumcision
• The Our Gang Bible
Rick Perry Devotionals
- Imprecatory Prayer is Back, and None Too Soon!
- Announcing the New ‘Sport’ Javelin Missile Launcher
- Tragedy, Murder and a Forgotten Jewish Ritual
- Gov. Tells Monkeypox: ‘Don’t Mess with Texas!’
- ‘Offscouring 2022’: Our List of the World’s Least Powerful People
- Chicken Soup for the Apocalypse
- Cuneifordle: An Ancient Near Eastern Pastime
- Lady Liberty and the Goddess of Discord
- Ancient Conspiracy to Mandate Lockdowns and Vaccines – Exposed!
- Covid, Masks and the Great Church Bus Standoff at Main & Jackson
Category Archives: Opinion
It’s been so long, that I had to look up the meaning of “imprecatory” again because it’s not something I slip into everyday conversation. Imprecatory means “To invoke evil upon; to curse.” But it derives from the Latin verb precari, … Continue reading
News of the deadly school shooting in Uvalde took me back to a tragedy of a different kind that I experienced up close. When you have to clean your friend’s brains off his bedroom wall like I did after his … Continue reading
My grandson was asking about the Statue of Liberty the other day. Lady Liberty is prominent in the Marvel movies he watches, at least the ones set in New York. Spiderman, the X-Men and the Avengers all stop by the … Continue reading
My six-year-old grandson’s hamster, “Hamsterdam,” loves his plastic hamster ball. At least once a day he is taken from his cage so we can clean it, and is either placed in a wire pen we set up in the living … Continue reading
Conspiracy theories are in the news again. Actually, it seems like they’re everywhere. As I was binge-watching “Money Heist” on Netflix the other night, I noticed all the talk on that show about “sticking with the Plan” and “trust the … Continue reading