- We have all seen
how an appropriate
even grim tyrants.
Follow BlindFolly on Twitter
Dispatches from Terra Nullius
• 'Prophet' Claims Military will reinstate Trump as President 'by the end of April'
... and pigs will fly by July.
• Haunted 'Frozen' Elsa Doll Terrorizes Houston Family
... 'The ectoplasm never bothered me anyway.'
• Televangelists using Covid relief funds to buy private jets
...Call it the Government Tithe Protection Program
• Georgia Spa Shooter Was a Patient at an Evangelical 'Sex Addiction' Clinic
...Worked like a charm.
• Covid-denying Russian Monk Arrested for Urging Congregation to Commit Suicide
...Just when we thought things couldn't get crazier.
• The Blockchain of Faith - 'In Satoshi We Trust'
...You cannot serve God and Bitcoin.
• Scientist Agonizing over His 'Naive Realism' in a Quantum World
...It's sorta like herding Schrodinger's feral cats.
• Master Ryuho Okawa will cure your coronavirus with a ritual ... for $400
His Happy Science followers believe he is a god...from Venus
Our Faith Partners:• The Center for Moral Ambiguity
• Church of Dynamic Tension
• Sanctuary of Cognitive Dissonance
• Abomination Station
• Yo Momma's Spiritual Smackdown
• Ferngully Temple of Ecoharmony
• Area 51 Church of Mystery
• Contradictory Paradox Church...not!
• The Bible Snack Mini-Church
• The E-PISSED-copal Church of Never Ending Resentment
• Sanctuary of Cynicism
Niche Publications We Don’t Need• The Edible Hymnal
• The Illustrated Encyclopedia of Circumcision
• The Our Gang Bible
Rick Perry Devotionals
- Imprecatory Prayer is Back, and None Too Soon!
- Announcing the New ‘Sport’ Javelin Missile Launcher
- Tragedy, Murder and a Forgotten Jewish Ritual
- Gov. Tells Monkeypox: ‘Don’t Mess with Texas!’
- ‘Offscouring 2022’: Our List of the World’s Least Powerful People
- Chicken Soup for the Apocalypse
- Cuneifordle: An Ancient Near Eastern Pastime
- Lady Liberty and the Goddess of Discord
- Ancient Conspiracy to Mandate Lockdowns and Vaccines – Exposed!
- Covid, Masks and the Great Church Bus Standoff at Main & Jackson
Category Archives: Music
Rootdown is a band from Eugene, Oregon, that got together when one guy heard another guy’s songs on MySpace. That tells me they’ve been around a while. The band performs feel-good raggae-style music. It’s “the kind of music you can’t … Continue reading
Newworldson plays “speakeasy gospel” music. That’s the band in the photo above. Apparently they just left the speakeasy and are a little “high” floating above the alley. I like the hats, and the look is clean. But there’s one thing … Continue reading
UnderØath, a Christian metalcore band from Tampa, Fla., has been churning out hit CDs for more than a decade. The band has been described as brooding, dark, maddening and “one step away from throwing itself over the edge.” Stylistically, perhaps … Continue reading
Bradlee Dean is the founder and executive director of the non-profit teen ministry with the inordinately long name You Can Run But You Cannot Hide International. He hosts a nationally syndicated radio show, The Sons of Liberty. He produced a … Continue reading
Virgin Black is a critically acclaimed gothic-doom metal Christian band from Australia. Its music attempts to “highlight the difference between the organized Church and the spiritual aspects of Christianity.” It’s name is supposed to reflect “the juxtaposition of purity and … Continue reading