- We have all seen
how an appropriate
even grim tyrants.
Follow BlindFolly on Twitter
Dispatches from Terra Nullius
• 'Prophet' Claims Military will reinstate Trump as President 'by the end of April'
... and pigs will fly by July.
• Haunted 'Frozen' Elsa Doll Terrorizes Houston Family
... 'The ectoplasm never bothered me anyway.'
• Televangelists using Covid relief funds to buy private jets
...Call it the Government Tithe Protection Program
• Georgia Spa Shooter Was a Patient at an Evangelical 'Sex Addiction' Clinic
...Worked like a charm.
• Covid-denying Russian Monk Arrested for Urging Congregation to Commit Suicide
...Just when we thought things couldn't get crazier.
• The Blockchain of Faith - 'In Satoshi We Trust'
...You cannot serve God and Bitcoin.
• Scientist Agonizing over His 'Naive Realism' in a Quantum World
...It's sorta like herding Schrodinger's feral cats.
• Master Ryuho Okawa will cure your coronavirus with a ritual ... for $400
His Happy Science followers believe he is a god...from Venus
Our Faith Partners:• The Center for Moral Ambiguity
• Church of Dynamic Tension
• Sanctuary of Cognitive Dissonance
• Abomination Station
• Yo Momma's Spiritual Smackdown
• Ferngully Temple of Ecoharmony
• Area 51 Church of Mystery
• Contradictory Paradox Church...not!
• The Bible Snack Mini-Church
• The E-PISSED-copal Church of Never Ending Resentment
• Sanctuary of Cynicism
Niche Publications We Don’t Need• The Edible Hymnal
• The Illustrated Encyclopedia of Circumcision
• The Our Gang Bible
Rick Perry Devotionals
- ‘Offscouring 2022’: Our List of the World’s Least Powerful People
- Chicken Soup for the Apocalypse
- Cuneifordle: An Ancient Near Eastern Pastime
- Lady Liberty and the Goddess of Discord
- Ancient Conspiracy to Mandate Lockdowns and Vaccines – Exposed!
- Covid, Masks and the Great Church Bus Standoff at Main & Jackson
- Ugly Christian Band of the Week: NeedtoBreathe
- Billy Bob in the Ice Palace of ERCOT
- God releases “Zack Snyder”-style cut of The Book of Revelation
- Miraculous image of Dr. Fauci appears on cast-off coronavirus mask
Tag Archives: privacy
[First posted in 2012, but still relevant] Facebook announced it will “thoughtfully and slowly” begin rolling out ads that appear right inside your mind while you post on your newsfeed. “We don’t want to be intrusive,” Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg … Continue reading