- We have all seen
how an appropriate
even grim tyrants.
Follow BlindFolly on Twitter
Dispatches from Terra Nullius
• 'Prophet' Claims Military will reinstate Trump as President 'by the end of April'
... and pigs will fly by July.
• Haunted 'Frozen' Elsa Doll Terrorizes Houston Family
... 'The ectoplasm never bothered me anyway.'
• Televangelists using Covid relief funds to buy private jets
...Call it the Government Tithe Protection Program
• Georgia Spa Shooter Was a Patient at an Evangelical 'Sex Addiction' Clinic
...Worked like a charm.
• Covid-denying Russian Monk Arrested for Urging Congregation to Commit Suicide
...Just when we thought things couldn't get crazier.
• The Blockchain of Faith - 'In Satoshi We Trust'
...You cannot serve God and Bitcoin.
• Scientist Agonizing over His 'Naive Realism' in a Quantum World
...It's sorta like herding Schrodinger's feral cats.
• Master Ryuho Okawa will cure your coronavirus with a ritual ... for $400
His Happy Science followers believe he is a god...from Venus
Our Faith Partners:• The Center for Moral Ambiguity
• Church of Dynamic Tension
• Sanctuary of Cognitive Dissonance
• Abomination Station
• Yo Momma's Spiritual Smackdown
• Ferngully Temple of Ecoharmony
• Area 51 Church of Mystery
• Contradictory Paradox Church...not!
• The Bible Snack Mini-Church
• The E-PISSED-copal Church of Never Ending Resentment
• Sanctuary of Cynicism
Niche Publications We Don’t Need• The Edible Hymnal
• The Illustrated Encyclopedia of Circumcision
• The Our Gang Bible
Rick Perry Devotionals
- Imprecatory Prayer is Back, and None Too Soon!
- Announcing the New ‘Sport’ Javelin Missile Launcher
- Tragedy, Murder and a Forgotten Jewish Ritual
- Gov. Tells Monkeypox: ‘Don’t Mess with Texas!’
- ‘Offscouring 2022’: Our List of the World’s Least Powerful People
- Chicken Soup for the Apocalypse
- Cuneifordle: An Ancient Near Eastern Pastime
- Lady Liberty and the Goddess of Discord
- Ancient Conspiracy to Mandate Lockdowns and Vaccines – Exposed!
- Covid, Masks and the Great Church Bus Standoff at Main & Jackson
Category Archives: Review
FINDING CHRIST IN CULTURE DEPT.— Finding Christian allegory within popular culture is never so rewarding as when it is difficult. So my reward was great as I delved into a classic film that has dropped from popular consciousness today but … Continue reading
FINDING CHRIST IN CULTURE DEPT.–The Angry Birds game app at first seems like any other mindless diversion on your iPhone. A closer look finds that it subtly emphasizes important biblical truths. With the stealing of the eggs by the pigs, … Continue reading