- We have all seen
how an appropriate
even grim tyrants.
Follow BlindFolly on Twitter
Dispatches from Terra Nullius
• Master Ryuho Okawa will cure your coronavirus with a ritual ... for $400
His Happy Science followers believe he is a god...from Venus
• 'True Religion' bluejeans brand files for bankruptcy
...as yoga pants replace both jeans and religion
• Pastor preaches online sermon with silly Facebook filters turned on by mistake
...Lifts spirits of a nation.
• The Good News? US evangelicals are not as hated as we thought
The Bad News: We can't be victims anymore.
• Episcopalian's lame pandemic version of Young M.C.'s “Bust a Move” goes 'viral'
Social-distancing rap I will certainly stay 6 feet away from.
• I may not agree with your belief, but I will defend to the death your right to advertise it
On the bus...
• Televangelist calls for ‘supernatural heatwave’ to kill coronavirus
I hear hot air kills it.
• Zoom services hacked by trolls. Worshippers give themselves a virtual hug.
Mute it, people!
• Pastors arrested after spreading love (and coronavirus) to their whole community
"This church will never close!"
Our Faith Partners:• The Center for Moral Ambiguity
• Church of Dynamic Tension
• Sanctuary of Cognitive Dissonance
• Abomination Station
• Yo Momma's Spiritual Smackdown
• Ferngully Temple of Ecoharmony
• Area 51 Church of Mystery
• Contradictory Paradox Church...not!
• The Bible Snack Mini-Church
• The E-PISSED-copal Church of Never Ending Resentment
• Sanctuary of Cynicism
Niche Publications We Don’t Need• The Edible Hymnal
• The Illustrated Encyclopedia of Circumcision
• The Our Gang Bible
Rick Perry Devotionals
- ‘Audacious in their Conjectures’: Why ‘MemeWatch’ Doesn’t Work
- Noah’s Lockdown Quarantine Blues
- Memes and Facebook’s Truth Problem
- Weekly Beastie: Godly, biblical names key to 2020 election
- ‘A Heart of Many Chambers’ (in the age of social media)
- Why God Wants You to Wear Your Mask
- If the fate of Job hung on a Heavenly Zoom conference
- Weekly Beastie: Dr. Fauci or Dr. Faustus?
- Zuckerberg: New Facebook ‘mind ads’ are safe
- Ugly Christian Band of the Week: Underøath
Category Archives: Family Values
Episode 6: Polymer Degradation. The horror!— Ken and Barbie must sell their Corvette and their condo in Malibu to support their parents in a long-term-care facility. A door-to-door evangelist gets them thinking about shelf-life and product expiration dates. They discover … Continue reading
A teacher in Vacaville, Calif., is penalizing his students if they say “God bless you” after someone sneezes. It’s disruptive, he says, and besides, “in the old days they were saying, ‘God bless you’ for getting rid of evil spirits. … Continue reading