- We have all seen
how an appropriate
even grim tyrants.
Follow BlindFolly on Twitter
Dispatches from Terra Nullius
• Master Ryuho Okawa will cure your coronavirus with a ritual ... for $400
His Happy Science followers believe he is a god...from Venus
• 'True Religion' bluejeans brand files for bankruptcy
...as yoga pants replace both jeans and religion
• Pastor preaches online sermon with silly Facebook filters turned on by mistake
...Lifts spirits of a nation.
• The Good News? US evangelicals are not as hated as we thought
The Bad News: We can't be victims anymore.
• Episcopalian's lame pandemic version of Young M.C.'s “Bust a Move” goes 'viral'
Social-distancing rap I will certainly stay 6 feet away from.
• I may not agree with your belief, but I will defend to the death your right to advertise it
On the bus...
• Televangelist calls for ‘supernatural heatwave’ to kill coronavirus
I hear hot air kills it.
• Zoom services hacked by trolls. Worshippers give themselves a virtual hug.
Mute it, people!
• Pastors arrested after spreading love (and coronavirus) to their whole community
"This church will never close!"
Our Faith Partners:• The Center for Moral Ambiguity
• Church of Dynamic Tension
• Sanctuary of Cognitive Dissonance
• Abomination Station
• Yo Momma's Spiritual Smackdown
• Ferngully Temple of Ecoharmony
• Area 51 Church of Mystery
• Contradictory Paradox Church...not!
• The Bible Snack Mini-Church
• The E-PISSED-copal Church of Never Ending Resentment
• Sanctuary of Cynicism
Niche Publications We Don’t Need• The Edible Hymnal
• The Illustrated Encyclopedia of Circumcision
• The Our Gang Bible
Rick Perry Devotionals
- Noah’s Lockdown Quarantine Blues
- Memes and Facebook’s Truth Problem
- Weekly Beastie: Godly, biblical names key to 2020 election
- ‘A Heart of Many Chambers’ (in the age of social media)
- Why God Wants You to Wear Your Mask
- If the fate of Job hung on a Heavenly Zoom conference
- Weekly Beastie: Dr. Fauci or Dr. Faustus?
- Zuckerberg: New Facebook ‘mind ads’ are safe
- Ugly Christian Band of the Week: Underøath
- The Apotheosis of The Donald & The Ronald
Category Archives: 1stWorldProblems
America needs to get its priorities straight! Deep into this political season, candidates are slinging “racist” and “liar” around like out-of-control Agri-Fab fertilizer spreaders. But now they’ve gone too far and are treading upon one of my precious pet peeves. … Continue reading
First-World Problem: The Texas state high school champion Allen Eagles built a $60-million football stadium to celebrate their sports success. They even spent extra on concrete seats, wrestling room, an indoor-hitting area for golf and a press box. But an … Continue reading