- We have all seen
how an appropriate
even grim tyrants.
Follow BlindFolly on Twitter
Dispatches from Terra Nullius
• Master Ryuho Okawa will cure your coronavirus with a ritual ... for $400
His Happy Science followers believe he is a god...from Venus
• 'True Religion' bluejeans brand files for bankruptcy
...as yoga pants replace both jeans and religion
• Pastor preaches online sermon with silly Facebook filters turned on by mistake
...Lifts spirits of a nation.
• The Good News? US evangelicals are not as hated as we thought
The Bad News: We can't be victims anymore.
• Episcopalian's lame pandemic version of Young M.C.'s “Bust a Move” goes 'viral'
Social-distancing rap I will certainly stay 6 feet away from.
• I may not agree with your belief, but I will defend to the death your right to advertise it
On the bus...
• Televangelist calls for ‘supernatural heatwave’ to kill coronavirus
I hear hot air kills it.
• Zoom services hacked by trolls. Worshippers give themselves a virtual hug.
Mute it, people!
• Pastors arrested after spreading love (and coronavirus) to their whole community
"This church will never close!"
Our Faith Partners:• The Center for Moral Ambiguity
• Church of Dynamic Tension
• Sanctuary of Cognitive Dissonance
• Abomination Station
• Yo Momma's Spiritual Smackdown
• Ferngully Temple of Ecoharmony
• Area 51 Church of Mystery
• Contradictory Paradox Church...not!
• The Bible Snack Mini-Church
• The E-PISSED-copal Church of Never Ending Resentment
• Sanctuary of Cynicism
Niche Publications We Don’t Need• The Edible Hymnal
• The Illustrated Encyclopedia of Circumcision
• The Our Gang Bible
Rick Perry Devotionals
- Noah’s Lockdown Quarantine Blues
- Memes and Facebook’s Truth Problem
- Weekly Beastie: Godly, biblical names key to 2020 election
- ‘A Heart of Many Chambers’ (in the age of social media)
- Why God Wants You to Wear Your Mask
- If the fate of Job hung on a Heavenly Zoom conference
- Weekly Beastie: Dr. Fauci or Dr. Faustus?
- Zuckerberg: New Facebook ‘mind ads’ are safe
- Ugly Christian Band of the Week: Underøath
- The Apotheosis of The Donald & The Ronald
Category Archives: Weekly Beastie
In past election years, conservative evangelicals have wisely gone beyond positions, platforms, policy papers, competence and character in evaluating a presidential candidate. Some have scrutinized their candidate’s favorite scriptures for insight into their souls. Others have simply opened their Bibles … Continue reading
It’s been several years since the liberal owner of this website published a sophomorish election-eve article that made fun of now-President Donald Trump. Since that shameful episode, we’ve “been shut down for repairs” here at blindfolly.org. Now that we’re back … Continue reading
Beastie, my rolling metal calculating companion, and I were finishing up a game of scrabble the other night when this came over the TV news:
Today I awoke with dire portents boiling on the horizon of history and a kettle of tea bubbling on the stove. Fox News was all aflutter with primary election wins by Republican candidates in Georgia and Kentucky. Karl Rove was … Continue reading