- We have all seen
how an appropriate
even grim tyrants.
Follow BlindFolly on Twitter
Dispatches from Terra Nullius
• Master Ryuho Okawa will cure your coronavirus with a ritual ... for $400
His Happy Science followers believe he is a god...from Venus
• 'True Religion' bluejeans brand files for bankruptcy
...as yoga pants replace both jeans and religion
• Pastor preaches online sermon with silly Facebook filters turned on by mistake
...Lifts spirits of a nation.
• The Good News? US evangelicals are not as hated as we thought
The Bad News: We can't be victims anymore.
• Episcopalian's lame pandemic version of Young M.C.'s “Bust a Move” goes 'viral'
Social-distancing rap I will certainly stay 6 feet away from.
• I may not agree with your belief, but I will defend to the death your right to advertise it
On the bus...
• Televangelist calls for ‘supernatural heatwave’ to kill coronavirus
I hear hot air kills it.
• Zoom services hacked by trolls. Worshippers give themselves a virtual hug.
Mute it, people!
• Pastors arrested after spreading love (and coronavirus) to their whole community
"This church will never close!"
Our Faith Partners:• The Center for Moral Ambiguity
• Church of Dynamic Tension
• Sanctuary of Cognitive Dissonance
• Abomination Station
• Yo Momma's Spiritual Smackdown
• Ferngully Temple of Ecoharmony
• Area 51 Church of Mystery
• Contradictory Paradox Church...not!
• The Bible Snack Mini-Church
• The E-PISSED-copal Church of Never Ending Resentment
• Sanctuary of Cynicism
Niche Publications We Don’t Need• The Edible Hymnal
• The Illustrated Encyclopedia of Circumcision
• The Our Gang Bible
Rick Perry Devotionals
- Noah’s Lockdown Quarantine Blues
- Memes and Facebook’s Truth Problem
- Weekly Beastie: Godly, biblical names key to 2020 election
- ‘A Heart of Many Chambers’ (in the age of social media)
- Why God Wants You to Wear Your Mask
- If the fate of Job hung on a Heavenly Zoom conference
- Weekly Beastie: Dr. Fauci or Dr. Faustus?
- Zuckerberg: New Facebook ‘mind ads’ are safe
- Ugly Christian Band of the Week: Underøath
- The Apotheosis of The Donald & The Ronald
Category Archives: Review
You may have seen this already. But if you’re familiar at all with the Jason Bourne film trilogy and New Testament theology, I think you’ll like this “Bourne Again” trailer. Jesus, disguised and on the run, fights off opponents with … Continue reading
Newworldson plays “speakeasy gospel” music. That’s the band in the photo above. Apparently they just left the speakeasy and are a little “high” floating above the alley. I like the hats, and the look is clean. But there’s one thing … Continue reading
The series begins by introducing theological theoretician Walter Brueggemann, who has just been released after having spent many years of confinement in a small fundamentalist seminary in Minnesota. He assists The Cringe Division, a special unit that investigates unexplained, often … Continue reading
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bmp_5qv-qAs We’ve been more than lenient. When famed Southern Chef Paula Deen was called “the most dangerous person in America” by fellow chef and travel writer Anthony Bourdain, we said, “so what?” and finished off a big plate of Paula’s … Continue reading
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pw5b4d8t0q8 TV Review: ABC’s new soap Good Christian Belles set in Dallas is described as a “wicked new drama” based on Kim Gatlin’s book, Good Christian (um…that other B-word). Besides using such gutter language, the program will no doubt disparage … Continue reading