- We have all seen
how an appropriate
even grim tyrants.
Follow BlindFolly on Twitter
Dispatches from Terra Nullius
• Master Ryuho Okawa will cure your coronavirus with a ritual ... for $400
His Happy Science followers believe he is a god...from Venus
• 'True Religion' bluejeans brand files for bankruptcy
...as yoga pants replace both jeans and religion
• Pastor preaches online sermon with silly Facebook filters turned on by mistake
...Lifts spirits of a nation.
• The Good News? US evangelicals are not as hated as we thought
The Bad News: We can't be victims anymore.
• Episcopalian's lame pandemic version of Young M.C.'s “Bust a Move” goes 'viral'
Social-distancing rap I will certainly stay 6 feet away from.
• I may not agree with your belief, but I will defend to the death your right to advertise it
On the bus...
• Televangelist calls for ‘supernatural heatwave’ to kill coronavirus
I hear hot air kills it.
• Zoom services hacked by trolls. Worshippers give themselves a virtual hug.
Mute it, people!
• Pastors arrested after spreading love (and coronavirus) to their whole community
"This church will never close!"
Our Faith Partners:• The Center for Moral Ambiguity
• Church of Dynamic Tension
• Sanctuary of Cognitive Dissonance
• Abomination Station
• Yo Momma's Spiritual Smackdown
• Ferngully Temple of Ecoharmony
• Area 51 Church of Mystery
• Contradictory Paradox Church...not!
• The Bible Snack Mini-Church
• The E-PISSED-copal Church of Never Ending Resentment
• Sanctuary of Cynicism
Niche Publications We Don’t Need• The Edible Hymnal
• The Illustrated Encyclopedia of Circumcision
• The Our Gang Bible
Rick Perry Devotionals
- Weekly Beastie: Godly, biblical names key to 2020 election
- ‘A Heart of Many Chambers’ (in the age of social media)
- Why God Wants You to Wear Your Mask
- If the fate of Job hung on a Heavenly Zoom conference
- Weekly Beastie: Dr. Fauci or Dr. Faustus?
- Zuckerberg: New Facebook ‘mind ads’ are safe
- Ugly Christian Band of the Week: Underøath
- The Apotheosis of The Donald & The Ronald
- Trumpism’s Anti-Prius Conspiracy Revealed
- Rethinking Facebook, incivility and violence
Category Archives: Music
[Reposted from 2015 for an update. Since then Underøath released the album “Erase Me” in 2018. They’re all old, “Screamo” is dead, and their clothes are all black now] The Christian music world is all excited about a reunion of … Continue reading
When I saw this photo of the Columbus, Ohio, Christian band House of Heroes, my first thought was, “Yeah, this is a heroic effort to look stupid.” Or, maybe that guy dressed up like a girl on a dare. Truly … Continue reading
OK — put down your can of Red Bull and listen up. This is important. You know Dave Mustaine, the lead singer for Megadeth, the metal band? You remember he returned to Christianity a few years ago? Along with his … Continue reading
Rootdown is a band from Eugene, Oregon, that got together when one guy heard another guy’s songs on MySpace. That tells me they’ve been around a while. The band performs feel-good raggae-style music. It’s “the kind of music you can’t … Continue reading