- We have all seen
how an appropriate
even grim tyrants.
Follow BlindFolly on Twitter
Dispatches from Terra Nullius
• 'Prophet' Claims Military will reinstate Trump as President 'by the end of April'
... and pigs will fly by July.
• Haunted 'Frozen' Elsa Doll Terrorizes Houston Family
... 'The ectoplasm never bothered me anyway.'
• Televangelists using Covid relief funds to buy private jets
...Call it the Government Tithe Protection Program
• Georgia Spa Shooter Was a Patient at an Evangelical 'Sex Addiction' Clinic
...Worked like a charm.
• Covid-denying Russian Monk Arrested for Urging Congregation to Commit Suicide
...Just when we thought things couldn't get crazier.
• The Blockchain of Faith - 'In Satoshi We Trust'
...You cannot serve God and Bitcoin.
• Scientist Agonizing over His 'Naive Realism' in a Quantum World
...It's sorta like herding Schrodinger's feral cats.
• Master Ryuho Okawa will cure your coronavirus with a ritual ... for $400
His Happy Science followers believe he is a god...from Venus
Our Faith Partners:• The Center for Moral Ambiguity
• Church of Dynamic Tension
• Sanctuary of Cognitive Dissonance
• Abomination Station
• Yo Momma's Spiritual Smackdown
• Ferngully Temple of Ecoharmony
• Area 51 Church of Mystery
• Contradictory Paradox Church...not!
• The Bible Snack Mini-Church
• The E-PISSED-copal Church of Never Ending Resentment
• Sanctuary of Cynicism
Niche Publications We Don’t Need• The Edible Hymnal
• The Illustrated Encyclopedia of Circumcision
• The Our Gang Bible
Rick Perry Devotionals
- Covid, Masks and the Great Church Bus Standoff at Main & Jackson
- Ugly Christian Band of the Week: NeedtoBreathe
- Billy Bob in the Ice Palace of ERCOT
- God releases “Zack Snyder”-style cut of The Book of Revelation
- Miraculous image of Dr. Fauci appears on cast-off coronavirus mask
- Patriotic Prayer Time with Paxton: ‘Overcoming Adversity’
- Our Online, Hamster-Ball Life
- Ugly Christian Band of the Week: Demon Hunter
- ‘Audacious in their Conjectures’: Why ‘MemeWatch’ Doesn’t Work
- Noah’s Lockdown Quarantine Blues
Category Archives: Music
The Grammy-nominated South Carolina Christian band NeedtoBreathe delivers sweet harmonies and emotional, nuanced and insightful lyrics on their latest album, Out of Body. But… what’s with the big hat?
The Seattle-based Christian hard rock band Demon Hunter is known for its “brazenly transcendent” melodies and the “defiant heaviness” of its lyrics. But so far no one has complimented them on their fashion style.
[Reposted from 2015 for an update. Since then Underøath released the album “Erase Me” in 2018. They’re all old, “Screamo” is dead, and their clothes are all black now] The Christian music world is all excited about a reunion of … Continue reading
When I saw this photo of the Columbus, Ohio, Christian band House of Heroes, my first thought was, “Yeah, this is a heroic effort to look stupid.” Or, maybe that guy dressed up like a girl on a dare. Truly … Continue reading