- We have all seen
how an appropriate
even grim tyrants.
Follow BlindFolly on Twitter
Dispatches from Terra Nullius
• 'Prophet' Claims Military will reinstate Trump as President 'by the end of April'
... and pigs will fly by July.
• Haunted 'Frozen' Elsa Doll Terrorizes Houston Family
... 'The ectoplasm never bothered me anyway.'
• Televangelists using Covid relief funds to buy private jets
...Call it the Government Tithe Protection Program
• Georgia Spa Shooter Was a Patient at an Evangelical 'Sex Addiction' Clinic
...Worked like a charm.
• Covid-denying Russian Monk Arrested for Urging Congregation to Commit Suicide
...Just when we thought things couldn't get crazier.
• The Blockchain of Faith - 'In Satoshi We Trust'
...You cannot serve God and Bitcoin.
• Scientist Agonizing over His 'Naive Realism' in a Quantum World
...It's sorta like herding Schrodinger's feral cats.
• Master Ryuho Okawa will cure your coronavirus with a ritual ... for $400
His Happy Science followers believe he is a god...from Venus
Our Faith Partners:• The Center for Moral Ambiguity
• Church of Dynamic Tension
• Sanctuary of Cognitive Dissonance
• Abomination Station
• Yo Momma's Spiritual Smackdown
• Ferngully Temple of Ecoharmony
• Area 51 Church of Mystery
• Contradictory Paradox Church...not!
• The Bible Snack Mini-Church
• The E-PISSED-copal Church of Never Ending Resentment
• Sanctuary of Cynicism
Niche Publications We Don’t Need• The Edible Hymnal
• The Illustrated Encyclopedia of Circumcision
• The Our Gang Bible
Rick Perry Devotionals
- Imprecatory Prayer is Back, and None Too Soon!
- Announcing the New ‘Sport’ Javelin Missile Launcher
- Tragedy, Murder and a Forgotten Jewish Ritual
- Gov. Tells Monkeypox: ‘Don’t Mess with Texas!’
- ‘Offscouring 2022’: Our List of the World’s Least Powerful People
- Chicken Soup for the Apocalypse
- Cuneifordle: An Ancient Near Eastern Pastime
- Lady Liberty and the Goddess of Discord
- Ancient Conspiracy to Mandate Lockdowns and Vaccines – Exposed!
- Covid, Masks and the Great Church Bus Standoff at Main & Jackson
Category Archives: Devotional
Editor’s Note: Newt Gingrich is our guest devotional writer. Focal Passage: Luke 9: 51— “And it came to pass, when the time was come that he should be received up, he steadfastly set his face to go to Jerusalem.” You … Continue reading
Editor’s Note: Newt Gingrich is our guest devotional writer. Focal Passage: Matthew 9:9 “And as Jesus passed forth from thence, he saw a man, named Matthew, sitting at the receipt of custom: and he saith unto him, Follow me. And … Continue reading
Editor’s Note: Gov. Rick Perry has resigned as our devotional writer to “spend more time with his family.” Newt Gingrich has graciously agreed to take his place. Biblical exegesis isn’t limited to the status quo or to the narrow scope … Continue reading
Editor’s Note: This is Gov. Perry’s last column for BlindFolly. He’s been our guest devotional writer since August. We’ll be choosing another writer soon. Focal Passage: Ezekiel 7:6 — “An end is come, the end is come: it watcheth for … Continue reading
Editor’s Note: Gov. Perry is our guest devotional writer. Focal Passage: I Kings 14:10 — “I will bring evil upon the house of Jeroboam, and will cut off from Jeroboam him that pisseth against the wall.” The Obama administration’s criticism … Continue reading