- We have all seen
how an appropriate
even grim tyrants.
Follow BlindFolly on Twitter
Dispatches from Terra Nullius
• Master Ryuho Okawa will cure your coronavirus with a ritual ... for $400
His Happy Science followers believe he is a god...from Venus
• 'True Religion' bluejeans brand files for bankruptcy
...as yoga pants replace both jeans and religion
• Pastor preaches online sermon with silly Facebook filters turned on by mistake
...Lifts spirits of a nation.
• The Good News? US evangelicals are not as hated as we thought
The Bad News: We can't be victims anymore.
• Episcopalian's lame pandemic version of Young M.C.'s “Bust a Move” goes 'viral'
Social-distancing rap I will certainly stay 6 feet away from.
• I may not agree with your belief, but I will defend to the death your right to advertise it
On the bus...
• Televangelist calls for ‘supernatural heatwave’ to kill coronavirus
I hear hot air kills it.
• Zoom services hacked by trolls. Worshippers give themselves a virtual hug.
Mute it, people!
• Pastors arrested after spreading love (and coronavirus) to their whole community
"This church will never close!"
Our Faith Partners:• The Center for Moral Ambiguity
• Church of Dynamic Tension
• Sanctuary of Cognitive Dissonance
• Abomination Station
• Yo Momma's Spiritual Smackdown
• Ferngully Temple of Ecoharmony
• Area 51 Church of Mystery
• Contradictory Paradox Church...not!
• The Bible Snack Mini-Church
• The E-PISSED-copal Church of Never Ending Resentment
• Sanctuary of Cynicism
Niche Publications We Don’t Need• The Edible Hymnal
• The Illustrated Encyclopedia of Circumcision
• The Our Gang Bible
Rick Perry Devotionals
- ‘Audacious in their Conjectures’: Why ‘MemeWatch’ Doesn’t Work
- Noah’s Lockdown Quarantine Blues
- Memes and Facebook’s Truth Problem
- Weekly Beastie: Godly, biblical names key to 2020 election
- ‘A Heart of Many Chambers’ (in the age of social media)
- Why God Wants You to Wear Your Mask
- If the fate of Job hung on a Heavenly Zoom conference
- Weekly Beastie: Dr. Fauci or Dr. Faustus?
- Zuckerberg: New Facebook ‘mind ads’ are safe
- Ugly Christian Band of the Week: Underøath
Category Archives: Devotional
Editor’s Note: Texas Gov. Rick Perry has returned as our guest devotional writer. Focal Passage: Ecclesiastes 9:10 – “Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might.” Although I’m currently under a grand jury investigation for possible coercion … Continue reading
Focal Passage: “O then, is not this real? I say unto you, Yea.” — Alma 32:35 Well, you all know Clint Eastwood refused my offer to become my Vice Presidential nominee, but at least now he’s surprising everybody by coming … Continue reading
[EDITOR’S NOTE: Our guest devotional writer is Republican Presidential nominee Mitt Romney.] Focal Scripture: “And it came to pass that Alma fought with Amlici with the sword, face to face; and they did contend mightily, one with another.” — Alma … Continue reading
[EDITOR’S NOTE: Our guest devotional writer is Republican Presidential nominee Mitt Romney.] Focal Scripture: “Be of good cheer, for I will lead you along.” — Doctrines & Covenants 78:18 Condi, Condi, Condi. Why couldn’t you just give it a shot, … Continue reading