- We have all seen
how an appropriate
even grim tyrants.
Follow BlindFolly on Twitter
Dispatches from Terra Nullius
• 'Prophet' Claims Military will reinstate Trump as President 'by the end of April'
... and pigs will fly by July.
• Haunted 'Frozen' Elsa Doll Terrorizes Houston Family
... 'The ectoplasm never bothered me anyway.'
• Televangelists using Covid relief funds to buy private jets
...Call it the Government Tithe Protection Program
• Georgia Spa Shooter Was a Patient at an Evangelical 'Sex Addiction' Clinic
...Worked like a charm.
• Covid-denying Russian Monk Arrested for Urging Congregation to Commit Suicide
...Just when we thought things couldn't get crazier.
• The Blockchain of Faith - 'In Satoshi We Trust'
...You cannot serve God and Bitcoin.
• Scientist Agonizing over His 'Naive Realism' in a Quantum World
...It's sorta like herding Schrodinger's feral cats.
• Master Ryuho Okawa will cure your coronavirus with a ritual ... for $400
His Happy Science followers believe he is a god...from Venus
Our Faith Partners:• The Center for Moral Ambiguity
• Church of Dynamic Tension
• Sanctuary of Cognitive Dissonance
• Abomination Station
• Yo Momma's Spiritual Smackdown
• Ferngully Temple of Ecoharmony
• Area 51 Church of Mystery
• Contradictory Paradox Church...not!
• The Bible Snack Mini-Church
• The E-PISSED-copal Church of Never Ending Resentment
• Sanctuary of Cynicism
Niche Publications We Don’t Need• The Edible Hymnal
• The Illustrated Encyclopedia of Circumcision
• The Our Gang Bible
Rick Perry Devotionals
- Covid, Masks and the Great Church Bus Standoff at Main & Jackson
- Ugly Christian Band of the Week: NeedtoBreathe
- Billy Bob in the Ice Palace of ERCOT
- God releases “Zack Snyder”-style cut of The Book of Revelation
- Miraculous image of Dr. Fauci appears on cast-off coronavirus mask
- Patriotic Prayer Time with Paxton: ‘Overcoming Adversity’
- Our Online, Hamster-Ball Life
- Ugly Christian Band of the Week: Demon Hunter
- ‘Audacious in their Conjectures’: Why ‘MemeWatch’ Doesn’t Work
- Noah’s Lockdown Quarantine Blues
Category Archives: Devotional
Editor’s Note: We were lucky to persuade Texas Atty. Gen. Ken Paxton to succeed former Gov. Rick Perry as our devotional writer. This is Paxton’s first submission. Focal Passage: Proverbs 24:10 – “If you faint in the day of adversity, … Continue reading
Editor’s Note: Texas Gov. Rick Perry has returned as our guest devotional writer. Focal Passage: Ecclesiastes 9:10 – “Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might.” Although I’m currently under a grand jury investigation for possible coercion … Continue reading
Focal Passage: “O then, is not this real? I say unto you, Yea.” — Alma 32:35 Well, you all know Clint Eastwood refused my offer to become my Vice Presidential nominee, but at least now he’s surprising everybody by coming … Continue reading
[EDITOR’S NOTE: Our guest devotional writer is Republican Presidential nominee Mitt Romney.] Focal Scripture: “And it came to pass that Alma fought with Amlici with the sword, face to face; and they did contend mightily, one with another.” — Alma … Continue reading
[EDITOR’S NOTE: Our guest devotional writer is Republican Presidential nominee Mitt Romney.] Focal Scripture: “Be of good cheer, for I will lead you along.” — Doctrines & Covenants 78:18 Condi, Condi, Condi. Why couldn’t you just give it a shot, … Continue reading