- We have all seen
how an appropriate
even grim tyrants.
Follow BlindFolly on Twitter
Dispatches from Terra Nullius
• Master Ryuho Okawa will cure your coronavirus with a ritual ... for $400
His Happy Science followers believe he is a god...from Venus
• 'True Religion' bluejeans brand files for bankruptcy
...as yoga pants replace both jeans and religion
• Pastor preaches online sermon with silly Facebook filters turned on by mistake
...Lifts spirits of a nation.
• The Good News? US evangelicals are not as hated as we thought
The Bad News: We can't be victims anymore.
• Episcopalian's lame pandemic version of Young M.C.'s “Bust a Move” goes 'viral'
Social-distancing rap I will certainly stay 6 feet away from.
• I may not agree with your belief, but I will defend to the death your right to advertise it
On the bus...
• Televangelist calls for ‘supernatural heatwave’ to kill coronavirus
I hear hot air kills it.
• Zoom services hacked by trolls. Worshippers give themselves a virtual hug.
Mute it, people!
• Pastors arrested after spreading love (and coronavirus) to their whole community
"This church will never close!"
Our Faith Partners:• The Center for Moral Ambiguity
• Church of Dynamic Tension
• Sanctuary of Cognitive Dissonance
• Abomination Station
• Yo Momma's Spiritual Smackdown
• Ferngully Temple of Ecoharmony
• Area 51 Church of Mystery
• Contradictory Paradox Church...not!
• The Bible Snack Mini-Church
• The E-PISSED-copal Church of Never Ending Resentment
• Sanctuary of Cynicism
Niche Publications We Don’t Need• The Edible Hymnal
• The Illustrated Encyclopedia of Circumcision
• The Our Gang Bible
Rick Perry Devotionals
- Why God Wants You to Wear Your Mask
- If the fate of Job hung on a Heavenly Zoom conference
- Weekly Beastie: Dr. Fauci or Dr. Faustus?
- Zuckerberg: New Facebook ‘mind ads’ are safe
- Ugly Christian Band of the Week: Underøath
- The Apotheosis of The Donald & The Ronald
- Trumpism’s Anti-Prius Conspiracy Revealed
- Rethinking Facebook, incivility and violence
- Half a ‘Thumbs Up’: After investigation, Joyce Meyer sorta steps up to accountability
- Weekly Beastie: Michele Bachmann
Author Archives: Skippy R
[Note: This was obviously written in the Alternate Reality that existed before Election Night. Just flip everything, and it can still be entertaining]. And I was in the Spirit on election day. In the Spirit, by the way, not ‘spirits.’ … Continue reading
America needs to get its priorities straight! Deep into this political season, candidates are slinging “racist” and “liar” around like out-of-control Agri-Fab fertilizer spreaders. But now they’ve gone too far and are treading upon one of my precious pet peeves. … Continue reading
Can the hateful things we say on social media somehow lead to violence in society? Yes, they can, and I confess, I’ve been a part of it. God forgive me.
We’ve got to applaud Joyce Meyer Ministries after reading reports she has brought her ministry into line with financial accountability standards. But she only gets half a “thumbs up.”
Beastie, my rolling metal calculating companion, and I were finishing up a game of scrabble the other night when this came over the TV news: